Automation rule run only partially

I have created an Automation that links to a different table if records are being added.
This works fine and as expected if I add a new record.
If I import a CSV however I only get a few rows updated. Is there a way to get the all updated automatically?
I can get it done via data processing but would prefer if it’s done automatically.

I have never experienced any such problem and I have not heard of similar problems from other users. So I cannot comment on your specific issue as to resolve it.

But, I think I have some good news for you: In SeaTable 3.4 or 3.5, hence the coming or the next release, an automated action will be “Run data processing”. In other words, you’ll be able to combine these two worlds. This should solve your problem.

1 Like

This is by design. When importing records via CSV, the automation part of the system can’t handle so many records within a short time. It only handles the first few.

So you need to run data processing manually.

thanks, kind of thought it might be.
But the news from @rdb seems promising and should solve my issue.
The extra click is not really a problem for me, but I am already seeing users “oh my gooood, I have to click something? That is sooooo complicated, I can’t do this, the IT has to do it”.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.