Autosave not working with formdata

Hello,

I created an table to collect data via a form, if i delete rows autosave is showing that the changes got saved. But if i reload the page or open the base in another tab the deleted rows are still showing. I am using the free plan on the cloud.
Thanks for the help!

Moin,
ich habe für eine Zeiterfassung eine Tabelle mit Seatable erstellt und dazu ein passendes Formular. Das Formular an sich funktioniert auch perfekt. Das Problem was ich nun habe ist das wenn ich Zeilen aus der Tabelle lösche diese nicht verschwinden, sondern auch nach der automatischen Speichermeldung noch nach einem Reload oder einem neuen Aufrufen der Base noch da sind. Skripte + Plugins benutze ich nicht, nur eine Sortierung und zwei Gruppierungen. Ich benutze die Cloud Version.
Ich freue mich auf eure Antworten und hoffe auf eine schnelle Lösung des Problems.

Hi Leon, welcome to the SeaTable Forum.

I’ve never come across your problem!

Could you please check if your row deletions are logged in the log? You can open the log via the clock icon in the top right corner of every base.

Could you also make a video of your issue (i.e., using Scree2Gif) and post here?

Thanks for your fast reply.
The deletion is not showing in the logs.
Animation

by selecting a field in the row i was able to delete some rows, three are still not deletable

You just found a bug!

When grouping over multiple columns, you cannot delete all rows. We’ll fix that.

Till then, remove the grouping rules (all but one) and delete your rows then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.