Calendar view regression (2.0 to 2.1, self hosted)

Unfortunately I cannot send you an invite link to this database as it is (for the moment) hosted on an intranet only server. But I guess a .dtable export of the database might contain everything needed to reproduce the base ? If so I can send the file to support@seatable.io.

I found the problem !

The formula I use for the “Résumé” column mixes multiple other columns using conditions (if the field is filled or not for example). Not problem on that side, but… one of the columns I use in the formula was hidden. This is not a problem in the tabular view (everything is calculated correctly), but the calendar view refuses to display hidden columns (even if they are listed in the dropdown lists) and (more tricky) fails to display a calculated column if it is referring to a hidden column.

Unhiding the hidden columns solves the problem… (but maybe it is a bug, or it should be more explicit that hidden columns will cause problems with the calendar view).

Indeed, one might say that the formula shouldn’t display hidden columns in the calendar view but it’s a different case in the table view. The behavior should be unified. I wouldn’t say it’s really a bug, but just an imperfection at the moment!