Continuing the discussion from Text I paste in a long text field is pasted as image:
Because pasting some text from an other application into a long text files gave some problems (see the above Topic), the solution presented was to use the RightMouse and Paste and Match style to paste the text in a long text field.
I thing since the last update this doesn’t work anymore.
I enter some text in a long text field, and paste some text (past and match stye) directly after the existing text. That works fine. But when I give an the complete sentence disappears.
Easy to reproduce:
- Copy some text (anywhere)
- Create a new table with a long text column.
- Double click to enter the edit mode screen.
- Type some text and do a rightclick Paste and Match Style.
- The old text and new pasted text exist
- Hit Enter
- All gone…
Using Chrome and Cloud version of Seatable