Internal Server Error (500) - List Rows Make.com

Hi,
I am trying to list a table with 7000 rows using “List Rows” Make.com module (API endpoint https://cloud.seatable.io/dtable-server/api/v1/{tabe id}/rows/) and I get the response: “error_message”: “internal server error”.
When I delete 2000 rows and I have a smaller number of 5000 rows, it is working.
I know for sure that before it worked with this larger values because I tested with values just below 10.000 and it worked.
Could you please let me know the possible issue?

Thank you.

The API call “List Rows” only works for tables with a maximum of 5.000 rows. When tables have more rows, the API call is automatically transformed into an SQL query and sent to dtable-db. This change was introduced in SeaTable 3.1 because the API call turned out to be extremely expensive.

We’ll check the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We’re excited to introduce the brand-new make.com SeaTable App: :tada: Rework of make.com SeaTable App. This updated version is designed to offer all the essential features you require. You are welcome to share any feedback you have by posting in the linked topic.