Issue with .dtable export

Continuing the discussion from Issue with local instance:

I’m having this issue again on the cloud instance. Both for existing tables as well as for those which I newly create (thus excluding any relationship to data structures before and after previous fix.

Am getting the same error messsage ("server is busy…)

Gustav

Hi Gustav,

thanks for letting us know. We are looking into the matter and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Meng

The problem should have been solved now.
We hope this kind of problem will not happen again from next Monday when we release the SeaTable 1.3.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

That was quick :wink: - Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there,
this issue was fixed nine days ago but I’m having the issue again. I can’t determine exactly when - thus can’t say whether it crept back in with the 1.3 release. But I just realized that I can’t export .dtable and am getting the exact same error message es before.

Gustav

Hi Gustav,
thanks for letting us know. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenienct. We are looking into the matter since this morning and will inform you as soon as the problem is solved.
In the meantime, as far as I understand, we will upgrade our server and configurations this Wednesday, so that such problems never occur again…

Meng

Hi Gustav,

export should be working by now. Thanks for the patience!

Best,
Meng

We have fixed one causing for the problem. But there seems to be another causing this time. We are still investigating.

The problem should have been fixed now.

Hi Daniel,

I still get the same Error with v. 1.3.0

../common/fs-mgr.c(3101): Path /asset/8d3e5250-f478-4351-a92f-198bbbcfced4 doesn't exist or is not a dir in repo 8aa6fcf1-5.

Hi @daniel.pan - this report:

refers to your 1.3.0 docker release if that ws not clear.

Gustav

The error log is not related to the problem.

The cloud version works well now. The fix will be included in the community edition in the next release.