Kanban View Please

I guess I’ll kick off the forum with a request for a Kanban view please. The grouping feature is cool, but if it could be viewed horizontally that would be great. Also click and drag functionality to grab an element and moving it to another group, would also be useful. But clicking an element and switching the category would also work.

1 Like

Grouping feature is enough for us at this moment. We will add Kanban view if more people need such a feature.

1 Like

Yes, totally, you are the first one to post on our forum. Welcome!

And hey, thanks for the feature request. I personally add one vote to this :innocent:

1 Like

First of all, thanks for this great piece of software, folks!
Kanban view +1.

2 Likes

Thanks and welcome to the forum!

SeaTable 1.2.2 just went into production. Please check if the enhanced gallery view meets your requirements.

This is a screenshot. As you can see, you can now specify the fields to display below the image.

I realize that a gallery view is not a kanban view! But maybe the new gallery view options represent an improvement over what you do right now.

2 Likes

Hi,

Yes very cool to see this progress. I do like that I can click on a block and it pops up information about the row (or case or whatever terminology).

Being able to sort the gallery by a specific column would probably make it rudimentary useful as a kanban. But yeah, being able to click and drag options like other kanban software would be the goal.

Very much appreciate the work you’ve done on this! Considering how long it took Trello to implement a table view I’m really impressed at the speed you are putting into this app’s development.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’d like to see this feature in future versions as well so +1 for kanban

1 Like

Hi @talhah, welcome to the forum and thanks for the vote! I cannot name an exact date when Kanban will be available, but I can already see, that our plugins are being rebuilt and extended. More exciting features are on the way, and hopefully before Christmas this year.