So I’ve had a look to your base:
- Angebote is a link formula column, which retrieves data from the records linked in the Maßnahmen column;
- Maßnahmen is a link column, which links to the Maßnahmen table;
- In the Maßnahmen table, each Maßnahme is linked in the Leistung link column to an Angebote in the table Förderung.
Is this correct? So I have done the following:
- Delete the Maßnahmen column (but I noted all the links before doing so)
- Create a Maßnahmen column and link it to the Maßnahmen table and establish the links again
- Refresh the page
- Open the Angebote column’s “Custom column type” menu and configure the link formula again, like this:
So far so good.
But then I see something strange: My result is different than your screenshot, although the links in the Maßnahmen are the same:
In my version, although the Maßnahmen is linked to Maßnahme 0002, 0011 and 0012, the same as yours, my Angebote has two items less than yours: the Unterrichtsbegleitung and Buchstabenkreis. I think mine is the correct one! And - my rows 7 and 8 are empty. There are further differences in the other columns, but they should be discussed separately.
No idea why this is happening, but I guess, you might have changed the link formula and link column configuration a lot since you have already entered some data. That shouldn’t be a problem, but it’s worthy of finding out. So this base has been forwarded to the development for further investigation. As soon as there’s any news, I’ll come back to you.
In the meanwhile, you can do the 4 steps mentioned above to solve the problem for now. Let me know if this helps!