SeaTable and ChatGPT

I asked this question in CHatGPT and got this answer. What do you think of ChatGPT’s answer?

Question:
I would like to automatically update linked columns in SeaTable via Integromat. The problem is that linked columns are not listed in the SeaTable module in Integromat. How can I get around this?

Answer:
It is not possible to directly manipulate linked columns in SeaTable using Integromat, since linked columns are not treated as regular columns in the SeaTable API. However, you can achieve a similar effect by using a combination of the “Create a Row” and “Update a Row” actions in Integromat.

Here is an outline of the process you can follow:

1. Use the “Create a Row” action to insert a new row into the table that contains the linked column.
  2. In the “Values” field of the “Create a Row” action, specify the values for all the regular columns in the table. For the linked column, you can specify the value as a placeholder (e.g. “LINKED_COLUMN_PLACEHOLDER”).
  3. After the row has been created, use the “Update a Row” action to update the placeholder value in the linked column with the actual value you want. To do this, you will need to specify the row ID of the newly created row and the new value for the linked column.

This approach will allow you to update the value of a linked column in SeaTable using Integromat, even though the linked column is not directly exposed in the SeaTable module.