Hello, here are 2 minor bugs I have found recently:
- Changing a column type to a linked column doesn’t display the column in the linked table
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new column, not a link. Text, for example.
- On the new column, select Customize Column Type
- Select Link to Other Records, select a table to link
- The new column works fine, but note that the column for the reverse-link (from the linked table) does not show in the linked table.
- As of version 2.6, it now takes 2 clicks on the x in the top right corner to close the long text editor box, where it used to take a single click.