Webhooks no longer working for me

My web app is heavily reliant on SeaTable webhooks. After fixing an infinite edit loop last night caused by a webhook-triggered table edit that then caused that same webhook to fire, my apps do not seem to receive any webhook POST requests from the SeaTable base anymore this morning. Before I continue debugging on my end, I wanted to verify that the webhook functionality is still up and running or that I haven’t managed to have my app IP/URL blocked from SeaTable in some way because of that edit loop?

Webhooks still don’t seem to be working. I tried this from first principles from a new base with the Zapier “Catch raw hook” Zap and table modifications do not result in requests on Zapier’s end. Am I missing something obvious or is the webhook functionality indeed down?

Hey Bram,
I can confirm that we have problems with the webhook of some bases. As soon as we solved this problem, I will update this post.
I am sorry for this.
Best regards,
Christoph

1 Like

Hey Bram,
please try again. The webhooks should work again.
Best regards
Christoph

Yes, they do! Thank you!

Unfortunately, the webhooks have stopped working again. Given that this happened after I tried to resolve another infinite webhook trigger loop, It’s more than likely that I’m causing this. I am happy to go over the steps I took right before the webhooks stopped working into more detail to help prevent this happening again.

Hey Bram,
thanks for the update. Can you please send a description of what you did to support@seatable.io.
Thanks and best regards
Christoph

Thanks, I’ve sent the email.