Api integration

I am using the self hosted version 1.0.40 which was just automatically downloaded to support my npm version I want to use seatable API to display a table in my frontend . But I am not able to add rows to my seatable using data from my external API . So I have created a table with column names and want to take row input from json data of my external API. But the rows are not getting updated . I have no idea if its the API endpoint issue or something else.

There is no SeaTable version 1.0.40. SeaTable is not “automatically downloaded” either.

Please provide a detailed description of what you do and what you want to achieve. (Your first post does not do a good job in this respect.)

I have an external api that provides json response data that I want to integrate into the seaTable table rows and display it in my react frontend web app.
I noticed in my console tab on my frontend browser that the seaTable is updating the rows on my console but not into the table . the table just appears empty with just the column names.