Appointment booking Link of columns

Hi, I’m using the Appointment Booking template https://cloud.seatable.io/dtable/external-links/32d6342b2b43442ca4a4/?tid=0000&vid=0000 as a reference for my use case.

The Name2 column is linked to all kayak club members, so they can be picked in the entry form.

My problem is that the column “Eintragung Boothausdienst” can only be liked to the first column and the first column can’t be “Name2”, because it’s a linked column to the club members.

Would be thankful for any solution or hint.

Hi, not sure, what exactly you are trying to achieve with the “Intermediate” list, where you only have 2 colums, linked to other columns, can you go a bit more in detail of what you want to do and how the (relevant) structure looks like in your example?

I have to agree and say that I need some additional information to help you further.

What specifically would you like to see on the “Boathouse service dates” table?

If you want the linked name from the “Name2” column to be displayed in the “Erste Spalte” column, you can change the column type to Formula and display “Name2” in it.

Hi everyone,
As far as I understand the problem, I think there is a workaround…
When creating a link-type column in the Termine Boothausdienst table to link an item from the Eintragung Boothausdienst table, you can’t select the column of the Eintragung Boothausdienst linked to the members, precisely because it is a link-type column (see bellow : only the “Erste Plate” column is available in the dropdown menu).

Structure of the Eintragung Boothausdienst table (Text-type Erste Plate column and link-type Mitglied column (linked to Mitglieder table) :
eintragung1

When creating a link-type column in the Termine Boothausdienst table (linked to the Eintragung Boothausdienst table), only the Erste Plate column is available in the “Select column to display” dropdown menu of the Settings :

To make it work, you can create a new formula-type column in your Eintragung Boothausdienst table, just writing the content of the column linked to the members. Doing this, you can select this text column in the setting of your new link-type column in the Termine Boothausdienst table !

Creating the formula-type column in the Eintragung Boothausdienst table with a really simple formula :

The result :

eintragung2b

Now the formula-type column just created in the Eintragung Boothausdienst table is available in the “Select column to display” dropdown menu of the Settings when creating a link-type column in the Termine Boothausdienst table linked to the Eintragung Boothausdienst table :

Hope I understood the problem correctly and this can help :slight_smile:

1 Like