Automated export of tables to csv-files

Hi,
I am new to Seatable, still trying out things.
Is there a way to automate the export of a given table from a base to a csv/Excel file, let’s say: export some tables every week/month? The rational behind the question is that I already wrote Python scripts to analyze data so far stored in several csv-files. I am currently testing Seatable (Dedicated Cloud installation) as a tool to better handle/fill the data, but would prefer to do the data analyze outside Seatable.
Thanks,
Thorsten

You can export bases/tables via API. You can write a bash script and then trigger the script with a cronjob.

If you’re looking to automate the export of tables from Seatable, you have a couple of options. Firstly, you can use Seatable’s built-in scripting functionality to create a script that exports the desired table to a CSV or Excel file. These scripts can then be scheduled to run at specific intervals, allowing you to automate the export process on a weekly or monthly basis. Alternatively, you can leverage Seatable’s RESTful API to programmatically export tables. Write a script in your preferred programming language, such as Python, and use an external scheduler (like cron or Task Scheduler) to run the script at designated times. This approach provides flexibility and allows you to integrate Seatable exports into your existing data analysis workflows. Ensure you handle errors appropriately and maintain the security of any API keys used in the process. As suggested you can export bases/tables via API click here.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.