Automation Rules

Hi folks,

I would like to add entries to other tables via automation, but if I click on Rules, the Automation Rules entry does not appear.
Maybe because I use the free plan? If yes. Is it possible to add a line in another seatable table with a script or a button?

Hi Emanuela,

You are absolutely right, automations are only available with the Enterprise plan.

With an automation, you can add a new entry in another table. It is also possible to copy a row to another table using the button.

1 Like

Thank you so much. Could you explain me how to do it?

You will find a very good overview of almost all functions in our help section :wink:

1 Like

Could you explain me how possible to copy a row to another table using the button, please?

Hey,

You need a table from which you want to copy and a target table to which you want to copy the rows. Important: the column types and names in the target table must match the source table.

Once the preparation is done, create a button, click on Add action, select Copy row to another table and select the desired table.

I hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you sooooo much

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.