Email containing image shows duplicate images in sent email / prefilled link doesn't work in rich text

I use seatable enterprise

1. I created a button that sends an email to users from an email column. I selected rich text to add an image at the top of the email followed by the email body text. When the email arrives it contains the image twice: once where it should be and again after the text body. See screenshot. I only inserted the image once.

2. Also, the email contains a link to a form containing pre-filled email addresses from the column “Email”. (I assumed that the correct way to reference an email column is “?prefill_Email={Email}”). This works in a text-only email but in rich text the pre-filled form link I sent does not work. I tried removing the link formatting so that it was just a text link, but it still didn’t add the email address from the Email column to the link. See screenshot of received email.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.