Error, there is no access to the databases after the update

After upgrading to version 4.4.1, an error appears in databases created in version 2.x.

The size of the databases is not displayed in the list.

After the steps described in the instructions for transferring databases to a new repository (Extra Upgrade Notices - SeaTable Admin Manual ) access to all databases is lost.

It appears only after a complete reboot of the server. The error of accessing the old databases remains…

I have the option to roll back the system to the old version, but maybe there is a quick solution?

I rolled back system to the previous version (4.3.0, users need a system)…

I want to clarify, what else should be provided before the update?

Should the old databases be migrated to the new storage before or after the upgrade?

Do I need to run commands to make changes to mysql? (mysql -h$DB_HOST -p$DB_ROOT_PASSWD dtable_db </opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/sql/mysql/upgrade/4.x/dtable.sql)

What you write does not make sense. There is no version 4.4.1 at Docker Hub https://hub.docker.com/r/seatable/seatable-enterprise/tags.

Also, you don’t provide relevant information: What version do you use? Enterprise or Community? Where do you get the images from?

With this description, nobody could help your: Please check log files and please read the documentation.

Christophe, I apologize for the incomplete description of the system. My current version is 4.3.0, developer edition, self hosted. I want to upgrade to the latest version 4.4.1.

I will try to go the same way today after a while.
*upd. rescheduled for Monday, I’ll try to update to version 5.0

I figured it out. The problem was that the terminal was hanging for some reason when executing commands. As a result, the system did not switch to the database migration team to the new storage.

I entered only the migration command and everything worked (after restarting the server).

Thanks for version 5! Dashboards have become more beautiful, that’s good!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.