Error when updating the system from version 4 to version 4.1

Have a nice day! Tell me, when upgrading from version 4.0 to version 4.1, as indicated in the instructions, I enter the commands:

mysql -h$DB_HOST -p$DB_ROOT_PASSWD dtable_db </opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/sql/mysql/upgrade/4.0/dtable.sql

and

mysql -h$DB_HOST -p$DB_ROOT_PASSWD dtable_db </opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/sql/mysql/upgrade/4.1/dtable.sql

At the same time, I get the following error:

Tell me how critical it is if the system works as usual after startup. Will there be any problems in the system with further use?

When upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1, you only have to run the update script of SeaTable 4.1.

Also: Why do you run the scripts twice?

I’m doing it according to the update instructions, maybe I didn’t understand something properly because of the inaccuracy of the translation. All the seatable updates that I did, I did according to the same scheme - by entering the script 2 times. First specifying the current version, then the new one. Until this day everything worked, but today this error…

Please confirm that it would be correct to specify only the second line:

mysql -h$DB_HOST -p$DB_ROOT_PASSWD dtable_db </opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/sql/mysql/upgrade/4.1/dtable.sql

and I will redo my instructions.

That is correct. You do not have to run the scripts two times.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.