Formel für Verknüpfung schickt den Falschen Wert via E-Mail

English:
Hello,

briefly to my problem:

I wrote a time tracking tool. At the end of each week, this should send an email to all employees with their weekly hours.

Since it doesn’t seem possible to send several lines in one email (without a link), I solved the whole thing with a formula for links and added one condition to this formula:

The result works so far:

However, as soon as I get to my automation, I get an incorrect value sent by email, namely the value that would be there without the conditions:

Is there a way to include the condition in the mail, or is it just a bug?

Many thanks for the help!

German:

Hallo,

kurz zu meinem Problem:

Ich habe ein Zeiterfassungstool geschrieben. Dieses soll am Ende jeder Woche eine Mail an alle Mitarbeiter mit ihren Wochenstunden schicken.

Da es nicht möglich scheint, mehrere Zeilen in einer Mail zu versenden (ohne Verknüpfung) habe ich das ganze mit einer Formel für Verknüpfungen gelöst und habe Dabei dieser Formel noch eine Bedingung gestellt:

Das Ergebnis funktioniert soweit:

Sobald ich allerdings zu meiner Automatisierung komme, bekomme ich einen Falschen Wert per Mail geschickt, nämlich den Wert, welcher ohne den Bedingungen dastehen würde:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Bedingung in der Mail auch einzubauen, oder ist das einfach ein Bug?

Vielen Dank für die Hilfe!

I confirm the issue. It’s a bug which we’ll fix soon.