Free account: add users to a base

This probably sounds really stupid, but I can’t work out how to allow my Team to access the Base I created?

Actually, I thought they’d have access to it automatically when I added them to the Team. But apparently not. So I click on the Base, and a pop-up window says info | access | links | delete at the top. I click ‘access’ and see myself listed as the owner, but there’s no method to add the Team members to the Base. I also tried clicking on a Team member and adding them to the Base that way, but that didn’t work either.

I’m obviously missing the paradigm of sharing and allowing specific people access to Bases on SeaTable. I searched the help manual for ‘share base’ but no articles were listed. So I’m lost and don’t know what to do next.

You find the user documentation at https://docs.seatable.io, in many languages actually.

The article relevant for you is this one: Share a Base with a User - SeaTable

1 Like

Thanks. That helped.
I was trying to do it from: account.seatable.io (the ‘Team Admin’ link).
But you do it from cloud.seatable.io instead (the ‘SeaTable Cloud’ link).

I’m not having much luck with the help section, to be honest. If I search from here: Hilfe - SeaTable, it either doesn’t display any results or only links to articles in German. For instance searching for ‘share a base’ does not list the article you linked to, even though it’s in the title of that article.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.