Help with extracting date

Hello, I have a table that has some date columns. I want to extract this table as an excel file. However, I am facing two issues:

1. The dates in the extracted excel file include time even after I de-select any time display option in my SeaTable base.

2. The dates in the extracted excel file are all less by one day from the actual date that I originally entered in my SeaTable base.

So what I seek is the following:

1. I want the dates in the extracted excel file to show the dates without time. I realize there are many ways within excel to remove the time from (date + time) data, but in my situation I need the extracted dates to not include time to begin with.

2. I realize that the second issue is related to the time zone, and that to correct that I need to adjust my dtable_web_settings.py. I need a step by step guide on how to go about that.

Dates are stored in Excel as seconds after 1/1/1900 (How to Convert UNIX EPOCH Time Values into Excel/Windows Time Formats). Hence any time stored in Excel always contains a time component.

Please modify your docker-compose.yml: Enterprise Edition - SeaTable Admin Manual

Wonderful! thank you for your quick response!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.