How are you using SeaTable to manage projects and tasks?

Hello!

I’ve been using SeaTable to help some relatives to manage their projects and tasks and ended up thinking If I’m using the correct (easier to maintain in the long run) approach.

It would be great If you could share some thoughts or tips and tricks on how you are using SeaTable! I’d be grateful!

Also, If possible, please, can someone advise me If It would be better to either use a single table to register all tasks (or projects) or If It’s better to use a table for each year?

I am asking this to try to make the most of what SeaTable has to offer and I know that if I don’t get organized from the start I won’t be able to take advantage of all the available features, such as the charts for example.

Thank you for your help and attention!

I’m sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello, for the best approach of SeaTable, it’s difficult to give a general answer, because every use case is very different! The only way to make the best out of a complex tool is to get to know it very well and then decide for yourself, how you’ll approach it.

I would recommend you with a treasure box of useful knowledge, that is the SeaTable Blog, where you’ll find many useful articles on use cases. Have fun reading!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.