How to change database's owner and users' email addresses

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right category.
First of all I’d like to congratulate for the great tool and the work behind it.

I have a small use case for you:

With my team we built a system with SeaTable to monitoring all the activities with different databases for different services.
Currently, we are in the testing phase - with the free version - and we implement the system with our personal email addresses.
We decided to go for the Enterprise plan but we need to change the owner of the databases - with a sort of admin account - and we might need to change the users’ email addresses with professional accounts.
I did not find neither in the manual nor in the forum a way to do this given that in the Team Admin page the option to change owner and email addresses are not modifiable.
Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance,
Mattia

Hey Mattia,
cloud.seatable.io does not support the change of your email address, yet. I see two options:

• create new team members and transfer your bases to these new members and then delete the old ones.
  • send me a message via support@seatable.io with the desired changes of email addresses. I will then change the email addresses for you.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.