How to copy entries from multiple columns in one table to multiple columns in another

I use Cloud Enterprise.

I would like to take the results of exams/tests entered in different columns and match them with columns of the same name and then enter the results in another table.

The process:
User does exam on website.
The name of the person and the exam results are sent to make.com and then on to the SeaTable table “Exam results”
The “Exam results” table contains the following columns:
Name
Exam 1
Exam 2
Exam 3
Here is a screenshot showing entry under one exam.
Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-15 um 10.19.08

Each time someone does a test on the website a new row is added to the “Exam results” table.
E.g.
Bildschirmfoto 2023-09-15 um 10.24.48

The purpose of this table is to “bounce” the data into the target table called “Certifications”. (The reason I am doing it like this is not because I really want to do it this way, but because I haven’t found a way to take the data directly from the website and match it to the “Certifications” table.)

The next stage - and this is where I need help - is how to automate the process of copying over the data from the “Exam results” table into the same row for the user in the “Certifications” table.

I am sure there is a more direct, neater way to achieve this, but my current state of knowledge is this. Ideally, I would like to directly connect the website to the “Certifications” table in SeaTable but that is beyond my competence level at the moment.

So, any ideas how I could achieve the connection from “Exam results” to “Certifications” using either data processing or - even better - an automation rule?