Link to just Gallery view?

Is there a way I can link to just the gallery view? Or is there a way to embed just the gallery view on a website? I’m trying to make an external facing webpage with only the gridblock view.

Hi, this is not possible at the moment, sorry! But - this is a nice feature request, so I’ve moved this topic to the category Feature Request!

1 Like

yes, to be able to embed only a component would be really great (a gallery view, a statistic graph, a map…) with the possibility to restrict access to linked data

1 Like

It looks like the view menu for each table is prepared to select the display mode for each view. At the moment it just shows the option “Table” but hopefully this is where it would be possible to pick “calendar”, “gallery”, “kanban”, etc

3 Likes

Seatable 2.5 I hope!! :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

In recent releases this (inactive) widget has been removed. @Karlheinz is the plan still to move the functionality of display-related plugins into views?

In version 2.4, you will be able to create gallery external app to embed it to other websites.

3 Likes

Hi,
Is there a possible sharing of the gallery view in 2.8.0 ?

This is possible. Please use the external app gallery.

External Apps (Enterprise subscribers only) :smiling_face_with_tear:

Upgrading from Free to Enterprise is really easy!! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.