this is a summary of the current status of the SeaTable make.com App. This App was developed a year ago by make.com. The current app is working ok, but there are some problems with it. Here just some of the issues that were reported in this forum:
- Issue with passing items to make.com - again
- Make.com & seatable - error uploading a file to a base
- Make.com search for and link a person in a table
- Need help to duplicate a Make scenario from HTTP Request
I asked make.com to take over the responsibility of the SeaTable App and the App was transfered to my make account Beginning of September 2023. I tried to update the App and fixe some code, but I had problems to publish changes I have done.
I asked the support and also the make community for help (Problems with VS Code and Plugin Updates - Custom Apps - Make Community) but the community could not help. The support team suggested that I should create a new app, just by copy-and-paste the code.
I tried to do this two weeks ago, but there are two new problems:
- I can’t see the current SeaTable App anymore in my account. The support team confirmed, that they took away the app from my account, because they want to fix a bug with pagination. As long as this takes, I have no access to the source code… (I made the mistake not saving this)
- IML functions (a fundamental part of the SeaTable App) are currently disabled.
To make it short: there is no progress at all on this topic because there are roadblocks, that I can’t solve. You can use the current version but you have to live with the problems. I will keep everybody updated.