I am super excited to announce the new version of the page design plugin to you. This new version is packed with so many new features – you need to test it to believe it. Here only some highlights:
- Page Design templates can be reordered
- Each template has a history so that you can go back to older versions
- Header and footer are supported - their content is repeated on every page in multi-page templates
- Many new dynamic elements such as page number, name of the view or the current date are available
- All records of a view can be added as a table
- More formatting options for tables are available (i.e., banded design, auto-number or bigger headlines)
- If the table does not fit the placeholder’s area, new pages are automatically added
We are so excited to see what you think of the new features.
Please let us know if you have any questions or feedback!
Christoph from SeaTable
We will release the new page design plugin in a few weeks, together with the update of SeaTable Cloud to version 3.1.