MariaDB docker not installing

When I do docker compose up to install docker. I have this on my terminal.

And the mariaDB docker, or setable-mysql, does not launch.
Can you help me please ? I don’t have much knowledge in dockers

Couple of things:

• When you run docker compose, you do not install docker.
  • The error message on your screen already gives you good hints:
[Warning] mariadb: io_uring_queue_init() failed with EnOSYS: check seccomp filters, and the kernel version (newer than 5.1 required)
[ERROR] Unknow/unsupported storage engine
[...] Examine the logs in /var/lib/mysql/ for more information.
  • You can post your docker-compose.yml here so we can have a look. (Remove any password before posting it here.)
  • You can also tell us a bit more about you system (e.g., platform, OS, …)

here is my docker-compose.yml:

services:
  db:
    image: mariadb:10.11
    container_name: seatable-mysql
    environment:
      - MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=PASSWORD                    # Root password of MySQL -- must be changed
      - MYSQL_LOG_CONSOLE=true
    volumes:
      - /opt/seatable/mysql-data:/var/lib/mysql         # Volume of MySQL (directory for persistent storage) and mount point in container -- can be changed (not advised)
    networks:
      - seatable-net

memcached:
    image: memcached:1.5.6
    container_name: seatable-memcached
    entrypoint: memcached -m 256
    networks:
      - seatable-net

redis:
    image: redis:5.0.7
    container_name: seatable-redis
    networks:
      - seatable-net

seatable:
    image: seatable/seatable-enterprise:latest
    container_name: seatable
    ports:
      - "80:80"                                         # HTTP port on the Docker host and the port in the container -- must be changed if port 80 is already in use on Docker host
      - "7443:7443"                                       # HTTPS port on the Docker host and the port in the container -- must be changed if port 443 is already in use on Docker host
    volumes:
      - /opt/seatable/seatable-data:/shared             # Volume of SeaTable (directory for persistent storage) and mount point in container -- can be changed (not advised)
    environment:
      - DB_HOST=db
      - DB_ROOT_PASSWD=PASSWORD                        # Root password of MySQL -- must be changed to the value set above
      - SEATABLE_SERVER_LETSENCRYPT=True               # Decision on whether or not to use Let's Encrypt for HTTPS, default is False -- must be changed to True if a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate is to be used
      - SEATABLE_SERVER_HOSTNAME=claire.loisel@agaphone.com   # Host name -- must be changed
      - TIME_ZONE=Europe/Paris                               # Optional, default is UTC. Example: Europe/Berlin. Choices can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_zones_by_name
    depends_on:
      - db
      - memcached
      - redis
    networks:
      - seatable-net

networks:
  seatable-net:

I work on my computer, it’s a Windows 10, with 16 GB RAM, the processor is an Intel(R) Core™ i7-8565U CPU

Do you run Docker on your Windows 10 machine? Windows is not a supported platform.

I have other docker and they work, I use powerShell to launch them the first time and the docker desktop application.

Hey AgaC,
SeaTable requires mariadb to start. If there is no mariadb, SeaTable will not start. There this is no SeaTable problem and therefore you will probably not get any help in this forum.

But google delivered this result: Docker Windows11 MariaDB - Docker Desktop for Windows - Docker Community Forums.
Check this out and try again.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.