Modify box in another table

is it possible to edit a box in another table with the button?

Hi,

With the modify row button action, you can only edit columns in the same table.

There is probably a workaround to edit the checkbox via automation, but I need to know more about your use case.

1 Like

[quote=“fsa, post:2, topic:3122, full:true”]
Hi,

With the modify row button action, you can only edit columns in the same table.

There is probably a workaround to edit the checkbox via automation, but I need to know more about your use case.
[/quote]strong text

Hello,

With the Edit row button action, you can only edit columns in the same table.

Thank you. First of all I have the free plan, so I can’t use automation. In fact I had thought of using either formulas or the script. I would like to “automatically” change the status of a box in one table by changing the box in another table. I hope I have made myself clear.

Hey,

Yes, it is possible to activate a checkbox on another table using a Python script.

You can find information about Python in SeaTable here:

I don’t want to insert a checkbox, but would like to change the status of the single select box of another table via script. is this possible?

I was not talking about inserting a checkbox.

I said that activating a checkbox on another table is possible with Python script (since you were talking about a box). This means that it is also possible to change a status.

1 Like

where can i find the query?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.