OpenAI integration script share.(Sample)

Hi friends,
I a big fan of Seatable, and I want to share this python Script with you, just for fun. Or you can explore more potential with it.

Precondition: you should use a customized python runner with openai library installed.
Refference here

Use this one:
pip install openai

if you want to add other useful libraries, I recommend you with these, while installing third-party libraries at once would make it easier for future develpment. ):

# just ignore the version,  `pip install docx,`  for example.
docx                     0.2.4
docx-mailmerge2          0.6.2
docxtpl                  0.16.4
google-api-python-client 2.71.0
httpx                    0.23.3
lxml                     4.9.1
Pillow                   9.2.0
openpyxl                 3.0.10
pypdf                    3.2.0
twitter                  1.19.6
tqdm                     4.64.1
six                      1.16.0
Scrapy                   2.7.1

Here is OpenAI_Integration.py and a demo_video

OpenAI is a research laboratory focused on artificial intelligence (AI). It was founded in December 2015 by Elon Musk, Sam Altman, Greg Brockman, and Ilya Sutskever. OpenAI’s mission is to ensure that artificial general intelligence (AGI) benefits all of humanity.

Website here, cheers.

3 Likes

Hey Quant,
thank you very much for your input. I really appreciate this.
I am not familiar with OpenAI, and I just watched the video you linked. Can you explain what happened in this video? I assume you execute a python script which sends a request to the OpenAI API, but what happens then?

Hi Christoph,
You can just write a quetion, or instruction into the [Promt_text] column, and execute the python script provided, wait about 10s - 30s, then an answer will be generated by OpenAI and filled into the [reference] column.
Now I’m using it every now and then, which provides me a lot of awesome reference, especially in Coding area.
:grinning: