Prefill a field in a form

Hi,
Is it possible to prefill a field in a form with ?prefill_ and ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT ?
Regards

1 Like

This is possible. Please see here: SeaTable 2.0: Three new column types, new and improved plugins and Russian as user language - SeaTable

1 Like

I think @oplso was thinking more along the lines of dynamic pre-filling, but maybe I’m reading what I want to read :sweat_smile:.
That said, is it possible or planned to have certain fields in a form automatically filled when a certain other field in that same record is filled? For example, you fill a Client field with an existing Client, and the Address phone, etc field would automatically be filled using data from existing linked tables

1 Like

Great ! I hope we can also use it in a gallery view… :grinning:

Is it possible or planned to have certain fields in a form automatically filled when a certain other field in that same record is filled? For example, you fill a Client field with an existing Client, and the Address phone, etc field would automatically be filled using data from existing linked tables

This is already possible using the “lookup” option when setting the column type.

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that, I need to investigate how to get it working then! Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.