Push notifications

Hi, is there a way to get push notifications in the app? Not email, not the ones that are behind the bell icon, but pop-up notificaton in android. Is that possible?

Push notifications are not supported.

So there is no way to receive notifications immediately on mobile without regularly checking the app? I know there are email notifications as well, but the frequency is either per day or per hour.

With Enterprise Edition, you have automations that can send emails immediately upon a certain event.

I’m in free plan, but I still have automations. Does it mean that with Enterprice Edition I will have more automations?

As a SeaTable Free user, you have access to notification rules, but no automations.

If you click on Rules (red box) you should only see Notification rules.

You can see an overview of the automations available with the Enterprise subscription here.

OK, great. Thank you :slight_smile:

I have two more question though.

One is concerning email notifications. What is the difference between notifications of base changes and collaboration?

The other one is concerning push notifications, that I know you don’t have. Is there a workaround for that? Zapier or similar for example?

Please excuse me, what exactly do you mean by that?

The explanation under the respective notification is not enough for you? :wink:

Almost… Are collaboration notifications triggered when any field content is changed in a shared base?

No, these are notifications ABOUT the collaboration, e.g. when a base is shared with you.

Changed content belongs to base changes.

OK, thank you for your answers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.