Rich text and bold in email

Why is it that if I enter rich text, for the button function send an email, and insert curly brackets {…} to quote a column, it does not take the name of that column?
Also, can I insert bold without using the rich text function? If so, how? Thank you in advance.

Hey,

If you use the rich text function when sending mails via a button, referencing columns with {…} does not work.

At this point, please click the “Insert column” button in the options above and select the desired column.

2 Likes

Sorry, I don’t understand the last part: At this point, please click the “Insert column” button in the options above and select the desired column",
Can I not use the rich text function and write something in bold?

Yes, you can.
Use Rich text, select the relevant text and click on B (Bold) in the options.

Thanks. is it possible not to use Rich Text, because I need the function {…} and also write part of the text in bold?

No, it is not possible without rich text.

I have just given you the information that you do not reference columns in rich text with the {…} function, but via the “Insert Column” button.

So both is possible.

1 Like

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Last question: why I received the email with violet text in gmail and in black text in yahoo?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.