🎉 SeaDays on October 7th and 8th in Mainz, Germany

Save the dates! SeaDays 2024 will take place on October 7th and 8th in Mainz, Germany.

Following the success of last year’s event, we’re excited to host another community meeting in 2024.

At SeaDays, you’ll have the opportunity to engage directly with other users and developers. The agenda will include a variety of presentations, field reports, and discussions on current and future developments.

Make sure to mark your calendar. A registration page will be available soon. If you’re interested in presenting, please reach out to me directly.

4 Likes

Wenn das passt kann ich gerne eine Präsentation zu Content Butler halten.

1 Like

Can’t wait! See you there :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @InfaReQt, can I expect that you will also give a presentation?
Please be aware that all presentations at SeaDays should be in English.

What is the content butler?

it is a content, production tool that is based on seatable. At the moment, it’s only available in German, even it will produce content in all common languages. https://content-butler.ai

Based on keywords, a short description of the topic and a call to action, content butler will automatically generate SEO optimized blog post (30.000 characters long), several social media posts (optimized for the given platform), email text, podcast show notes images and any other text an image that supports professional content production for marketing purposes.

2 Likes

Yes! Me and my co-worker Ko are very excited to present all the stuff we have built using SeaTable. SeaTable has become indispensable in our organization. For example, we use it for an ICT ticketing system, large tables for the exam office, ICT procedures, and incident reports. We also manage communications from SeaTable to Active Directory via n8n for our locker systems. In short, we have plenty of interesting and educational information to share in our presentation!

3 Likes

:tada: Exciting News!

The registration page for SeaDays 2024 is now live!

Join us on October 7-8, 2024 at SeaDays 2024 in Mainz (Germany), the ultimate community event for Seafile, the sync-and-share solution, and SeaTable, the no-code database with app-building capabilities. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to connect, learn, and grow with our vibrant community!

:point_right: Register now for SeaDays 2024

We can’t wait to see you there! :rocket:

2 Likes

Just signed up! Can’t wait :grin:

2 Likes

The SeaDays are fast approaching. The annual community event will take place in Mainz on October 7 and 8.

There will once again be many exciting presentations and discussions. Participation is free of charge. If you are in the area, register now. There will NOT be a video recording this year.

More info at SeaDays 2024 - Seafile and SeaTable Community-Workshop - SeaTable.

Join Us for SeaDays in Mainz Next Week!

We’re excited to host SeaDays in Mainz next Monday and Tuesday. It’s a fantastic opportunity to attend engaging talks and network with other SeaTable users.

Don’t miss your last chance to register at SeaDays 2024 - Seafile and SeaTable Community-Workshop - SeaTable.

1 Like