We are happy to anounce the release of SeaTable 1.3 today. The most exciting new features & functions are:
- Scripts: In the top right corner of the table view, you’ll see the scripts button. There you can write your own scripts and manipulate your data in your very own way. For more information, have a look at the SeaTable Scripts Programming Manual.
- Conditional formatting: On the view control panel, there’s a new button: Color. You can set row colors according to a single select column or your own conditions and rules.
- Print function: Now you can print your SeaTable base or a single row in a much more elegant and compact way.
- Auto number column type: Set up a rule and let SeaTable number this column automatically.
- Major update of the map plugin: Now you can label places with different colors with a single select column, look at the map in full screen and output it as an image.
For the detailed description of these features, read the Release Note 1.3 fresh out of the printing press.
For a detailed list of all major and minor changes in the new version, visit our Changelog for SeaTable 1.3.
It’s a big wave of new features! Dive in and move with the waves
Your SeaTable Team