SeaTable 1.8, which we have deployed on SeaTable Cloud today, is a hit! It is filled to the brim with new features and improvements!
This are the highlights:
- Customizable row height : How do you want your rows to look? Normal height, double height or even bigger? It’s now up to you!
- Column type Button : Use the button column to automate data creation and manipulation. We’ll consistently expand the actions that can be executed by the click of a button.
- Data collection form : A tabular view of a table that only shows the rows that the current user has created, they are the tool of choice for bulk updates involving a large number of people
- External links for views : External links for views allow much finer-grained data sharing with external partners than the existing external links for bases.
- Sending mails : Save SMTP credentials in your bases - encrypted of course - and utilize them in your JS and Python scripts to send emails.
- SAML support : SeaTable Server now supports SAML, the popular SSO protocol, which is supported by all the large identity management systems.
You wan to know more about SeaTable? Have a look at the Release Note for more information about these and more highlights of SeaTable 1.8. For a complete list of all major and minor changes in the new version, visit the Changelog.
In a few days, we’ll also update the docker image on Docker Hub. Check back soon!