We just deployed SeaTable 2.1 on SeaTable Cloud . Please check it out and give feedback!
This are the highlights:
- New feature “data processing” : You always wanted Seafile to be able to compute sums or deltas between rows? Or you wanted to compare data in different tables? SeaTable now knows that trick!
- Advanced permissions for tables : Manage user rights table by table and determine who can add, edit, and delete rows for better and more efficient collaboration.
- Advanced permissions for select columns : Set which users can create and modify options in single and multiple select columns.
- Improved checkbox column : Not only does the new checkbox column look better, it is also much easier to use.
- New print option: Scale your print output to fit a page while retaining relative column widths.
You want to know more about SeaTable 2.1? Have a look at the Release Notes for more information about the highlights of this release. Or browse our Changelog for a complete list of changes - major and minor.
Self-hosters will be able to download SeaTable 2.1 from Docker Hub beginning Jul 7, 2021 - aka tomorrow.