Great news, we deployed SeaTable 2.6 on SeaTable Cloud. Please check it out and give feedback!
These are the highlights of the last release in 2021:
- Private view : Create views only visible to you, change view settings without affecting other users (for SeaTable Enterprise only).
- More default values : Define default value in three additional column types bringing the total number of columns supporting default values to six (i.e., text, number, single select, rating, checkbox, long text).
- Improved page design plugin : Design multi-page templates and print them as PDF, add linked records in tabular form.
- Data update with CSV/XLS : Update your data in SeaTable using CSV and XLSX files.
- Customizable table header: Make room for longer column names by wrapping them to two lines and hiding the icon for the columns’ context menus.
Self-hosters will be able to download SeaTable 2.6 from Docker Hub as of now.
Extra note for self-hosters: SeaTable Server Enterprise Edition 2.6 introduces a license file requirement. The server will not start until a license has been provided. We offer 3user, 2 year licenses free of charge upon request on our website.
The SeaTable team wishes you a wonderful festive season. Stay safe and stay healty.