Self Hosted / Docker access MariaDB MySQL

Seatable EE 1.8.2 - Self Hosted / Docker
I have tried to access the database from external using HeidiSQL and Port 3306
There is no my.cnf, how/where do I need to allow external access to the seatable mariadb / mysql ?
Thx

Hi, could you please advise how this can be achieved?
Thank you

Not entirely sure what you mean:

I would like to access the seatable mysql database with e.g. HeidiSQL from external. I was trying with HeidiSQL to access the seatable database using the server IP Address, port 3306 and the msql credentials but no connection.
Where do I need to allow external access to the mysql database?

Let me summarize:
a.) There is a my.cnf that you can modify (as you can see form the screenshot above and contrary to what you say)
b.) MariaDB/MySQL listens on port 3306 (as you can see from the screenshot above)
c.) MariaDB/MySQL is not listening to the outside world (looking at the screenshot above, you can see that the docker container listens to 0.0.0.0:443, whereas MariaDB is only 3306)

Well, the problem is obvious. Solution: You must tell the MariaDB container to listen to incoming requests from beyond localhost.

You do this via the docker-compose file. Add “ports: 3306:3306” to the instructions for the seatable-mysql container. Run the modified docker-compose and check with “docker container list” the difference. Needless to say: If you have any firewall in between, open port 3306.

Thank You very much for the help, works great
Greetings