Table columns in custom app can only be hidden when using presets

I use Cloud Enterprise.

I have created an app consisting of a form page and a results page containing a table with the inputted information from the form. When setting up the app, I decided to hide columns. See screenshot:
Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-03 um 14.39.06

When I previewed the app, it looked like I wanted it to. But I found that the share link (the app is open to all) showed all columns in the table when viewed in a browser I was not logged into. The only way I found to truly hide the columns was the “preset hidden column” function. See screenshot.
Bildschirmfoto 2024-01-03 um 14.45.36

Is the “hide columns” function meant to work? If so, what am i doing wrong?

Here is an example of what I mean. When I am logged in, it shows only 3 columns. All with “Show” in the column name. In non-logged in browsers, the three “hide” columns are visible. They can only be properly hidden when using the “preset” function.

You have to hide them in the page settings on the right hand side, if the column should not be visible.

The “hide” in the header is for the individiual user using the app to make his personal views.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.