I just installed Seatable Enterprise Edition on-premise (i.e. on our own server).
There is a template I like on the Seatable website: https://seatable.io/en/vorlage/pwl4sfutr06dstr9amtlag/
Is there a way to get this template into my self-hosted Seatable?
Thank you very much.
Thank you @rdb!
I figured out a much simpler approach (the instructions about templates in the manual above are pretty difficult to follow for a newbie like me):
- Look for a template on Templates - SeaTable
- Open the template page and click on the “Preview” button
- Now, inside the Preview, simply click the “Export” button in the upper right corner of the screen
- This will export a .dtable file
- Now, inside your own self-hosted Seatable, click on “Add a Base”
- Select “Import from File”, and then select the file you downloaded above
Actually, we were talking about two different things. Sorry, I didn’t read your question precisely.
You wanted to import an template from the template store into your self-hosted SeaTable Server.
The document I gave you a link for is for setting up your own template store on your self-hosted SeaTable Server. Imagine you need the same kind of base over and over again. You’d want add a draft of this base to your own template store. Next time you need it, you click on “add base” > hit “create base from template” > select the template and, boom, there it is.
This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.