Скрыть кнопку в ячейке в зависимости от значения в другой ячейке

Прошу прощения за вопрос, ответ на который, возможно, есть на форуме - я не нашел и испытываю трудность в его решении, поэтому прошу сообщество мне помочь ответом или подсказать ссылками на форум.
Суть вопроса: В таблице есть две колонки - Number_WhatsApp (тип - Номер) и Button_WhatsApp (тип - Кнопка). Как сделать так, чтобы кнопка в ячейке (колонка Button_WhatsApp) отображалась ТОЛЬКО ЕСЛИ в ячейке (колонка Number_WhatsApp ) заполнено значение? Спасибо заранее всем откликнувшимся на мой вопрос

English translation:
I apologize for the question, the answer to which, perhaps, is on the forum - I have not found and have difficulty in solving it, so I ask the community to help me answer or suggest links to the forum.
The essence of the question: In the table there are two columns - Number_WhatsApp (type - Number) and Button_WhatsApp (type - Button). How to make a button in a cell (column Button_WhatsApp) be displayed ONLY IF the cell (column Number_WhatsApp ) is filled with value? Thank you in advance to all who responded to my question.

There is no such option.

1 Like

Thank you. Is this functionality expected in the future?

In the future, the buttons will support conditions meaning that buttons can execute different activities depending on whether or not a condition is met. (Example: A document can be generated either in English or Russian depending on the language selected in a single select column.)

There are no plan to hide the button conditionally.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.