Troubles since the 3.2 upgrade

Hello,

Since I upgraded to the latest version I got a lot of random failures (I use seatable-developer for docker)

The moste reproducible issue is that table images are randomly broken, and if I reload the broken table I finish with a `Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server hiccup.

Here I can find from the dtable_web.log
(Maybe that’s not related, but a consequence to my problem I cannot identify)

What did I miss ?

2022-11-13 15:49:58,135 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /thumbnail/workspace/1/asset/3a8efb22-3f7a-446f-b973-41da0a218e35/images/2022-11/beer-5940_f8eae_hd.png
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/exception.py", line 47, in inner
    response = get_response(request)
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/utils/deprecation.py", line 116, in __call__
    response = self.process_request(request)
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/seahub/base/middleware.py", line 80, in process_request
    cur_note = cache.get('CUR_TOPINFO') if cache.get('CUR_TOPINFO') else \
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django_pylibmc/memcached.py", line 130, in get
    return super(PyLibMCCache, self).get(key, default, version)
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/core/cache/backends/memcached.py", line 77, in get
    return self._cache.get(key, default)
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5
2022-11-13 15:49:58,182 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /thumbnail/workspace/1/asset/3a8efb22-3f7a-446f-b973-41da0a218e35/images/2022-11/grim.png
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/core/handlers/exception.py", line 47, in inner
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/utils/deprecation.py", line 116, in __call__
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/seahub/base/middleware.py", line 80, in process_request
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django_pylibmc/memcached.py", line 130, in get
  File "/opt/seatable/seatable-server-latest/dtable-web/thirdpart/django/core/cache/backends/memcached.py", line 77, in get
2022-11-13 15:49:58,183 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /thumbnail/workspace/1/asset/3a8efb22-3f7a-446f-b973-41da0a218e35/images/2022-11/iZQBQBlrILhxwrzbJwIWQBiZIWOqez - copie.jpg
2022-11-13 16:10:00,952 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /thumbnail/workspace/1/asset/3a8efb22-3f7a-446f-b973-41da0a218e35/images/2022-11/beer-5940_f8eae_hd.png
2022-11-13 16:16:24,468 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /thumbnail/workspace/1/asset/3a8efb22-3f7a-446f-b973-41da0a218e35/images/2022-11/beer-5940_f8eae_hd.png
2022-11-13 16:17:04,475 [ERROR] django.request:230 log_response Internal Server Error: /
2022-11-13 16:17:04,711 [WARNING] django.request:230 log_response Not Found: /favicon.ico

What’s a table image? Please provide a more precise error description. It’s possible that the posted log file is not the right one.

Did you run the database update scripts? How to upgrade - SeaTable Admin Manual

From which version did you upgrade? Did you pay attention to the special update notes? Extra Upgrade Notices - SeaTable Admin Manual

Thanks for your reply,

Sorry for not being clear, I will try to be more precise.
I did upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 and everything is up-to-date, I’ve ran all the upgrade scripts and applied the extra upgrade settings.
Regarding the table images, I was speaking about the image field which seems to have issues on my seatable. It started by displaying some random broken images, an now, I have an error almost every other reload.

Here is a small video illustrating what happens to me
I can also provide log files in order to understand what may cause the issue, but I’m not sure which one is the most useful

Does someone know where I can find any clue regarding my issue in order to try to fix it ?
A specific log file, maybe ?

Hi @loranger.

You could have a look into the nginx logs seatable provides.
On my server it looks like that…

/home/docker/seatable/seatable-data/nginx-logs # ls -lrt
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm   12452 Nov 20 13:49 access.log
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm   11862 Nov 20 13:50 socket-io.access.log
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm   16231 Nov 20 16:15 seafhttp.access.log
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm   25146 Nov 20 16:15 dtable-db.access.log
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm  118302 Nov 20 16:15 dtable-server.access.log
-rw-r----- 1 www-data adm  185706 Nov 20 16:15 dtable-web.access.log

Next thing to analyze is, you could use the developer tools in your browser, they are available under F12 key. Open the tab “network analyzer” or “console” where you can see if all images are loaded correctly. If you are on the page with all the images you can press STRG + F5 to refresh cached browser objects. If there are images not loaded correctly you can klick on the entry and have a look in the details and maybe find an error message.